There are many payment platforms in India. In this blog, we will discuss three easy to use payment platforms in India.
How will you choose the best payment platform in India?
- Safety is essential. To make the payment, the gateway should be safe. Your first choice should be to choose a payment gateway that ensures the safety of the customers.
- The payment gateway should be mobile friendly. This is because mobile users are more in number, and it is increasing rapidly. You must choose a payment gateway that is mobile responsive.
- If you own a business, you must not spend time on integrating the payment gateway. Avoid such gateways and look for one which takes less time.
- You might face a problem while using a platform. Customer care should be responsible and competent to solve your problem.
Bear these points in your mind while choosing your payment platform.
It is an excellent and extremely easy to use online payment gateway.
- It supports all domestic credit and debit cards that are linked to more than 50 banks.
- Everyone can easily use it. Hence, it is user-friendly.
- It ensures faster transactions.
- Paytm also allows website payment.
- The only drawback is that it does not support international payment.
Companies like Zomato, Uber, Swiggy, Nykaa, and many other companies use this Paytm payment gateway.
This payment software has its presence in more than 200 countries and has more than 325 million active users.
- You can make an international transaction.
- It provides you fraud protection service.
- It allows multiple currency processing.
- Customer support is 24/7.
- Your mobile payments can be done easily.
- All card details can be saved.
- It is secured and fast.
- The only pitfall is that it is not advisable for higher transactions as the charges are high.
Big organizations use PayPal like Udemy, MakeMyTrip, Gaana.
- Airtel Payments Bank
This was launched in January 2017 by Bharti Airtel. It is India’s first payment bank to give its citizens equal access to an effective and trustworthy banking experience. You can make digital payments of online and offline products through QR code scanning, BHIM UPI.
- You can transfer money, recharge prepaid mobiles/DTH bills.
- Booking of bus and train tickets will not be an issue.
- The transaction will be safe and secure.
- BSNL bill payment will be made quickly and easily.
- On BSNL bill payment, you will get irresistible offers and gifts.
- The payment will be made without too many authentication processes.
How will you make the BSNL mobile bill payment?
- You must log in to your My Airtel App and click on the Payments Bank section.
- Then, click on ‘recharge’ and choose ‘mobile’ and enter your mobile number and select the respective operator.
- Put in your preferred BSNL recharge
- Then, enter the amount and click on ‘Pay now’.
These are the 3 preferred platforms among the people. Out of 3 payment platforms, choose the payment gateway based on your needs and requirements.